You can type here any text you want

Sunday afternoon encounter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by gndriver
Sorry guys but i will be getting some tonight:D

Hey, come out tonight and you'll get some too.....some of my smoke all over your windshield while I'm 8 cars ahead.
Woose!
:D

Jorge dont cry when you get beat by me Dont start saying that i got a 63 with race fuel and slicks.;)

Jorge dont cry when you get beat by me Dont start saying that i got a 63 with race fuel and slicks.;)

No, you have a 60 Turbo with a few other goodies (don't worry, I won't tell anybody). :D

You have to remember that I KNOW what everybody around here is running. I KNOW.

But still, bring it, no problem. I'll show you why you SHOULD have stayed with a 44 (Well how the hell do I know you had one of those too hun?)

Bring that sh!t out!

uh no i dont have a 60 series turbo and i had posted that i had a 44 on the board a while ago duh:rolleyes: .lol No i really dont have a 60 series turbo because my tranny is going very bad according to Gabby which i agree it is slipping. I would like to know who told you about rebal t combo though.

uh no i dont have a 60 series turbo and i had posted that i had a 44 on the board a while ago duh:rolleyes: .lol No i really dont have a 60 series turbo because my tranny is going very bad according to Gabby which i agree it is slipping.

If you say so. (Turbojorge yawns)

I don't see why we can't get together one of these days. I mean I prolly live like 5 minutes away from you.

I smell chicken! :eek:

Shawn, I'll e-mail you dude, but you need to be up to date man! :D

turbo/converter

Ed so does the 60 feel any stronger it should I'll bet with the new converter it pulls like a bear let me know when you do the heads and cam this week later I'll come by to help later.

shouldofhadav8

I'm going I hope your not one those rust-stangs If so I think myself and a few other BUICK BOYS will have to take you out . what do you think about that rust-stang. :mad: :mad:

I see we got at least one live-one in Rebal T. Where's the rest of you Buick guys. What, a boosted Mustang has y'all scared? :o

how did this guy slip in here, aw man and i thought you guys did not allow these 5.SLOWS IN HERE!!!!

i most likely will be there hopefully if i get my chip, or maybe i might just show up any ways.....

LETS GET IT ON LIKE DONKEY KONG :eek: :mad:

what part of miami or you by.....

TurboRussty

Now, now. Don't you know, that when you call somebody a name, you have to bring your back-up. Yes, somehow, a 5 Slow slipped in here. Bring your Hoover, with or without your chip. Now, you don't need any special chip for a 5 Slow, do you? :eek:

Re: turbo/converter

Originally posted by REBAL T
Ed so does the 60 feel any stronger it should I'll bet with the new converter it pulls like a bear let me know when you do the heads and cam this week later I'll come by to help later.

Thats fine.

He can have heads, cam, converter and 3.5 million Hamsters spining his Turbo and he still won't beat me.

When ever your ready, just let me know. This weekend will be perfect, but it seems like every time I ask you to e-mail me, you never do.

So here it is again for the 400th time: Jorge_P80@Hotmail.com

Just in case you missed it by some chance. :D

Bring It!

Back