You can type here any text you want

Super Clean 1986 T-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

detroitbadboy

SUPER CLEAN ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS 86 T WITH AROUND 53,000 MILES ON IT. BOUGHT THIS CAR WITH INTENTIONS OF DRIVING IT AND KEEPING IT STOCK,BUT IT IS VERY BORING TO DRIVE A LOW 13 SECOND CAR. THIS CAR IS TO NICE,CLEAN AND STRAIGHT TO START MESSING WITH. IT IS DARK METALLIC BLUE WITH GREY CLOTH INTERIOR. VERY UNUSUAL OPTIONED CAR ORDERED RADIO DELETE BUT DOES HAVE A KENWOOD SITTING BEHIND THE RADIO DELETE PLATE THAT WORS VERY SLICK,NO CRUISE BUT POWER WINDOWS,MIRRORS,AND DRIVERS SEAT POWER TRUNK RELEASE. NEW PARTS INCLUDE NEW POWER MASTER,UNDER HOOD DECALS,BRAKES,BODY MOUNT BUSHINGS AND MISSING GNX BUSHINGS,PTS TRANNY KIT,POWERPLATE,ACCUFAB REGULATOR,XPS FUEL PUMP,POLISHED STAINLESS 3" DOWNPIPE AND TEST PIPE PROB. A FEW MORE THINGS IN THERE ALSO. THIS CAR IS VERY CLOSE TO STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW THINGS SO IF A STOCK LOW 13 SECOND CAR IS WHAT YOU MAY WANT THIS IS IT AND I GARAUNTEE THE UNDER SIDE IS AS SUPER CLEAN AS THE TOPSIDE.

NOW FOR THE BAD THIS CAR STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL PAINT 22 YEARS OLD NOW THATS OLDER THAN MOST PEOPLE WHO BUY THESE CARS. THE HOOD AND TOP OF THE FRONT FENDERS ARE CHECKING NOT BAD BUT NOTICEABLE. I HAVE SEEN MUCH WORSE CONDITIONS GO FOR MORE MONEY AND IT NEEDS SOME RUBBER OR IN COMMON KNOWLEDGE TIRES.

I AM SELLING THE CAR FOR $10,OOO.OO NOT A PENNY LESS THIS IS THE FAIREST PRICE CAR ON THIS BOARD IN THIS PRISTINE OF CONDITION SO DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CALL UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY THAT OR MORE???

I DONT HAVE ANY PICS BUT YOU CAN LOOK UNDER FELLOW MEMBER DAN LEPHART THATS WHO I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM THERE IS ALOT OF PICS UNDER HIS POST. THE CAR DOES NOT COME WITH THE INDUCTION SET UP IN HIS PICS THOUGH STILL FACTORY TURBO BELL FACTORY INLET HOSE AND AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY BUT DOES STILL RETAIN THE POLISHED DOWNPIPE.

FEEL FREE TO CALL 313-460-7172
ASK FOR SCOTT E-MAIL smitchell@belletire.com

THANKS FOR YOURE TIME AND IF I CAN TAKE ANY PICS THAT MAY
NOT BE COVERED BY DANS POST I WOULD APPRECIATE ANYONE WHO CAN
HELP ME POST THEM LAST TIME I COULD NOT ON MY LAST CAR THAT I SOLD.

Scott,

Im interested and reasonably local(Lansing). Send me a PM and let me know what your schedule looks like in the next couple of days, I'd like to get a chance to come check it out.

Tom

I am serious if the description is accurate................

pics to twallgren@ruraltel.net

Just read the last part of your post sorry...................

If you take any please forward.

Ty

All E-mails And I.m.'s Answered Any Questions Feel Free To Call
Me Phone # Listed Is My Cell.

Thank For All Youre Time

nice car, youre in MI right?

compared to the photos in Dans post, are gauges, chip and other items included. just trying to clarify between your ad and his.

thanks
kevin

maurer70@sbcglobal.net

interested in the car, need to know how far away.

Back