You can type here any text you want

Superbowl

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Seattle 24 Steelers 21 I hate both teams though so

GO FALCONS! 2006! HAHA :biggrin:

Who cares? I'm from Colorado and I'm going skiing Superbowl Sunday.

I'm pullin for Seattle...they haven't done crap in the NFL in so many years and their fan base is like a college team...tightly knit and crazy for their team...plus now they are the underdogs which makes no sense to me...seattle has been the best team all year long

Steelers! I would like to see Bettis win a ring before he retires. Besides I think Rothlisburg(sp?) is a much better QB.

Seattle is in it to win it! After last game the steelers better bring everything they got! And I don't think it will be enough! I remember being a kid growing up in Seattle area and thinking why don't the Seahawks ever get to go to the Superbowl? Well finally they do! :D

After the way the steelers romped Indy and Denver, I have to say Steelers by at least 10 points. Unless Seattle can defeat the Steelers rush, I see the steelers making the Seattle's qb look silly, just like they did Manning. Roth picked apart both defenses and made them look like highschool teams.

BLACK6PACK said:
After the way the steelers romped Indy and Denver, I have to say Steelers by at least 10 points. Unless Seattle can defeat the Steelers rush, I see the steelers making the Seattle's qb look silly, just like they did Manning. Roth picked apart both defenses and made them look like highschool teams.

That pretty much tells it like it is :biggrin: Steelers all the way! The only way the seahawks can win is if the Steelers beat themselves. Yea....One for the thumb :cool:

The only chance I see Seattle having is that we run the purest form of the west coast offense that is still out there. With quick, really quick, passes to the tight end or receivers on short routes you use them as a running back for short gain. IF (big IF) done efficiently you can negate the blitz quick. I'm pretty sure that Seattles 'O' line is the best in the NFL this year and our full back 'aint too bad either. The Steelers secondary might be a little suspect, but most quarterbacks haven't had the time to test them. I have no problem admitting that the Steelers have an amazing defense. That being said, I think that it'll be a really good game and I personally am excited to just see this game.

Hawks by 3
Adam

Superbowl prediction

I think Big Ben will be a Big Flop, Seattle will win 23-10. It will be one of the worst superbowls in recent history. Ben will get picked offonce and will fumble early in the game. If I had money I would make that bet. Holmgren is a lil to smart for Cower.

Back