Supercharged 92 mustang

sprayed65

First off let me say I would be interested in trading on an 86 or 87 turbobuick, it would be kind of cool to have a tta and a turbo buick.

A short list of the mods would include edelbrock heads, vortech S trim, f303 cam, holley systemax intake, 30 pound injectors, 76mm maf, 75 mm throttle body 3.73 gears. The car is an AOD car, has a 3500 non lockup converter and drives pretty good with it. The car was repainted two and a half years ago and turned out really nice ie not a garage job, it's 93 cobra red. Black interior, needs headliner reinstalled as it's out of the car. It rides great, has a slightly smaller pulley on the blower which makes about 7 psi of boost. Car should be making a decent bit over 400 horsepower.

This is just a short list of things done to the car, I will go in to full detail for anyone interested over the phone or via email. The only reason for selling would be to stop spending the money on this and start spending it on my TTA. If anyone would be interested a cash price is $10,500.

streetracer78@hotmail.com

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w283/sprayed65/

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg