You can type here any text you want

Supra runs 8.20 @170mph on Drag Radials.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF4Kwr0D7a4[/YOUTUBE]

Excellent example of nitrous with turbocharging.

The Supras are easily the most successful group using nitrous with turbos IMO. Mainly for spooling purposes because of the small displacement, but also for added power on the big end from what I have seen watching them run those cars over the years.

The Supras are easily the most successful group using nitrous with turbos IMO. Mainly for spooling purposes because of the small displacement, but also for added power on the big end from what I have seen watching them run those cars over the years.
I completely agree. They are a group that has not stifled themselves with limitation rules.

I completely agree. They are a group that has not stifled themselves with limitation rules.

Very true, most of the faster Supras like this one don't run in any kind of HU class or class like our cars have~ TSO, TSM, etc. They just run for fun and bragging rights and are looking to go as fast as possible.

Back