Suspension build up for 10 sec car?!?!

Checked out the link

MAN THAT STUFF IS OVER PRICED

I used to make stuff like that during the past several years so I know what I'm talking about. - Not saying that it is not fine equipment just way pricey for a bunch of tube and some hardware

Yes are correct Mr. Wolfe sure is proud of his stuff!:mad: But it works. If you need one Cottons is the man to get it from.The Wolfe control arms are way overpriced and he doesnt even give them a quick and dirty paint job. They are way to radical even for a low 10 sec car.

The TRZ control arms are a good deal and better quality.

Originally posted by azgn
the ATR bar is just as effective as the Wolf down to mid 1.4 60' launches...beyond that, get the Wolf double and hang on.......

Orlando got a 1.38 60' with the stock rear sway bar at the Bradenton Buick event (I'm sure he's not the only one to get that good a 60' with the stock rear bar), so I honestly wonder how much better the ATR bar is over the stocker.... The Wolfe bar from what I've been told is not the greatest thing for a street car (makes a lot of noise and rattles), but once you're going mid 9's or faster with mid to low 1.3 60' it seems like it is a must....

the main advantage to the ATR bar over stock is you can still drive your car on the street with no front bar......it will also tame down the twist to some extent although you can do the same with air bags

Orlando's 60' times don't have much to do with suspension...mostly power

Jason, also lose the pinion snubber(not sure if this is the correct spelling). I run boxed LCA and adjustable uppers from Art Morrison(pinion angle of 2 degrees). Also an ATR sway bar, two air bags, no front sway bar, and a stock shock on the drivers side and a 90/10 shock on the other side(trying to adjust for the body torque, this would work better with adjustable shocks). My best sixty foot was 1.42.
Good Luck,
Jeff