You can type here any text you want

Suspension

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USMC_Turbo6

What is a good company to get a good street and strip Suspension setup for a good price? Meaning upper and low control arms and sway bar?

What is a good company to get a good street and strip Suspension setup for a good price? Meaning upper and low control arms and sway bar?
We now carry DSE products at great prices for the G-Body.

Plus we are offering member discounts on all DSE products through us!

Scot W.

The Edelbrock upper n lower control arms look really nice, and are priced rite through Summit and Jeg's.

If you're looking for rears look at Speedway motors. They've got both the upper and lower rears for $118 plus shipping. No bushings but the bushings are cheap at any parts store.

I would've used them if I had the cash but 6 of my bushings are stock rubber and only 2 of them are polly. Special offset bushings in the axle to raise the position of the arms to get a better IC on acceleration. The offset bushings are about $50 for the pair but it moves the location of the arms up so the intersecting location of the arms is more centered under the car.

Back