You can type here any text you want

SV650 and an older Honda bike with a little snot

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Had these two bikes come along side me today...was letting them cruise by, then the dude on the old Honda rev'd at me and dumps his clutch. I smoked him....but it was apparent he had modified it.
The 650 let us go on that one.

At the next red they come along side me and the guy on the Honda is laughing.

Him: I could hear that turbo spool!!!:D
Me: Ya...it's done some 11's
Him: Very nice!

I looked ahead and got ready for the green knowing he'd try me from a dig.
Green...sure enough he revs it up and dumps it and so does the SV650...walked them both, but as I watched them in the side view, the Honda actually stayed well with the SV650.

I now the SV650 aint no world beater, but it should have walked that old Honda.

Had these two bikes come along side me today...was letting them cruise by, then the dude on the old Honda rev'd at me and dumps his clutch. I smoked him....but it was apparent he had modified it.
The 650 let us go on that one.

At the next red they come along side me and the guy on the Honda is laughing.

Him: I could hear that turbo spool!!!:D
Me: Ya...it's done some 11's
Him: Very nice!

I looked ahead and got ready for the green knowing he'd try me from a dig.
Green...sure enough he revs it up and dumps it and so does the SV650...walked them both, but as I watched them in the side view, the Honda actually stayed well with the SV650.

I now the SV650 aint no world beater, but it should have walked that old Honda.

You can't judge a book by it's cover as our cars have proven time and again. :biggrin::tongue:

Those poor little motor bikes.

I thought you were a broad. Opps... I mean abroad. If your back in town. stop by this weekend and we'll check your tune.

Nice kills. Even if they were only mopeds.;)

DSC00670.jpg

Mike B.

Got back from China/Korea on Wed.

This weekend is pretty stacked...maybe tomorrow, later in the day or next Sat? I'll give you a call.

I also need to go to Lou and have him install longer studs on my rear axles so I can mount my Weld Draglites and slicks next Sun:D
Gonna put the longer brake shoes on back there too.

Then on the 31st....Im off to Europe for 3 weeks.

Back