Sweet, Sweet Spring!

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I just caught a waft of my neighbors citrus tree blossoms..............

In Phoenix, this means Spring is here!

Best smell in the world!!!!!!

I look forward to it every year, there is nothing better, I swear.......

I just caught a waft of my neighbors citrus tree blossoms..............

In Phoenix, this means Spring is here!

Best smell in the world!!!!!!

I look forward to it every year, there is nothing better, I swear.......
The coldest daytime temperature you guys have seen since the beginning of the year was 55 degrees. It rained once back on Feb-10th.

So why exactly are so exited about Spring? The Smell? That's it? The f*cking smell?

It's been spring all damned winter for all you spoiled bastards !!!!!!!!

:mad:

The coldest daytime temperature you guys have seen since the beginning of the year was 55 degrees. It rained once back on Feb-10th.

So why exactly are so exited about Spring? The Smell? That's it? The f*cking smell?

Same for us in the Northeast this year, never even busted out a jacket, sumting wong with weather.

Not a bad winter up here in Southern Ontario Canada. Coldest temperature we got was 5 below zero Fahrenheit. 55 degrees up here...is Speedo weather. :) The southern guys have no clue what winter is.

Yep, the smell. We pay for it every July - Sept, boys. Believe that.

You guys don't know from hot...........

We know hot/humid up here. July/August the jetstream goes into an omega pattern and drags up the Gulf of Mexico heat/humidity. Nothing short of tropical heat/humidity up here. When the humidity is factored in...and it's nothing for us to get into 80/90 percent humidity...which makes it feel well into triple digits. Dry heat is for girls and candyasses.

We know hot/humid up here. July/August the jetstream goes into an omega pattern and drags up the Gulf of Mexico heat/humidity. Nothing short of tropical heat/humidity up here. When the humidity is factored in...and it's nothing for us to get into 80/90 percent humidity...which makes it feel well into triple digits. Dry heat is for girls and candyasses.
Pales in comparison, tried playing softball with my brother in Phoenix one summer, couldn't get thru batting practice throat was like sandpaper

Pales in comparison, tried playing softball with my brother in Phoenix one summer, couldn't get thru batting practice throat was like sandpaper

A Canadian...like myself...would drink a REAL 6 percent beer...belch...and continue on. :cool:

We head down there for the winter...until the snow is gone up here...and then head back. Northern Ontario is beautiful during the summer months. And we have to head back after six months, cuz we can't be out of the country for more than six months or our health coverage runs out. Buying it is expensive to stay longer.

Yup! Spring time.

1.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:The blossoms in my yard are a day or two away......

Nothing smells as good as Citrus flowers.......... Nothing.

And YES, NYTWINS, it's ALL ABOUT the smell.......... :cool::cool:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    655.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    637.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: