You can type here any text you want

Syclone at BG ???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUSTYNAIL

Knee Deep
Since my GN is down with a blown head gasket :mad: i was wondering if anyone knows if I could run my Syclone. I would bring it down if I could get a few passes in. If I could just make a few expo passes that would make trailering it down worth it. I would like to make my first 9sec pass at Beach Bend. :cool:

Rustynail

I am not sure since it's not Buick powered. You might want to send Ron Joseph or Jim C. a e-mail. Not sure of the name Ron uses here on this board, but Jim C's is Billy R Valentine. Jim is the race director for BG and Ron is the PR director.

Hi Rusty,

I would throw that question out on the gsca bulletin board.

Buick GS Club of America as I am confident you would get a prompt response.

Best of luck with your 9 second pass I hope you get it, you might want to maybe bring it to run at the BPG event the first weekend in August at Columbus.

Best of luck.

Would a LC2 Powered 90 Firebird Trans Am Qualify for BPG Membership? Im interested in attending a few days this year!! :biggrin:

Great news, I thought so but better safe than sorry! I just may show up, I live in Dayton, an hour away!!

Would a LC2 Powered 90 Firebird Trans Am Qualify for BPG Membership? Im interested in attending a few days this year!! :biggrin:

Great news. The BPG is a great organization where we pay back to the racers. Be sure and stop by the JCC racing tent and say Hi. We welcome all new racers and friends.

I wanted to thank Jim for letting me run on Saturday. I had a problem with my laptop and wasn't able to load the race tune, I still had some fun on the street set-up with a few 10.6's. BTW did anyone get any pics?

I wanted to thank Jim for letting me run on Saturday. I had a problem with my laptop and wasn't able to load the race tune, I still had some fun on the street set-up with a few 10.6's. BTW did anyone get any pics?

No...:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC06475 (Medium).JPG
    DSC06475 (Medium).JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 652
I saw two Syclones running, you guys must be all wheel drive....no burnouts and launch without spinning the tires, impressive!
Oh and not too mention running 10s!

Rustynail, saw a couple of your passes on saturday, great runs. Just out of curiosity what's it run in race trim?

Nice looking truck and it put up some good numbers. On your first pass I thought you hurt somthing with that pop, glad you did not.

Jim

Back