You can type here any text you want

syclone cd player

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No such thing, Syclones only came with cassette decks.

I got several black face one with base & treble other is more money with EQ option same unit fits in the turbo buick...

has 90-day warranty....may or may not been offered originally in the SYlcone can't member but gurantee this unit will fit you need your brackets from your stock unit to attach to this unit.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I used to own one of the two Syclones GMC used for all their testing etc.....license plate said ZRl KLR

yea i can vouch for that the syclone only came with cassete decks, i know since i got a syclone and did my research, the grand nationals came with cd-player and cassete decks, with eq.

yea i can vouch for that the syclone only came with cassete decks, i know since i got a syclone and did my research, the grand nationals came with cd-player and cassete decks, with eq.

kirban 2 cents worth

you are partially correct grand nationals regals thru 1987 never from the factory had an optional CD player. Most offered during the 1984-1987 Regals was 5 different radio options top unit had cassette with EQ option.

The reason some later units CD players AC Delcos fit is because jumper harnesses are made to plug into those older harnesses.

Same unit will fit your Syclone...what I can't vouch for sure is if you need the jumper harness to make it work....regardless the CD player in your Syclone is a nice upgrade as it is in the Grand Nationals.

While my knowledge on Syclones is very limited....Turbo Regals I know fairly well.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Back