Syclone goes 10.19 @ 133

clone311v6

My buddy Jim Hoover went 10.21 @ 134.4 and 10.19 @ 133.? and change last night at Memphis Motorsport Park. The 1/8 mile went by in 6.55 @ 107 :D Congradualtions Jim & Matt!

That is movin'!

Is there any video of these passes? If so please post them:)
So is he the second fastest Syclone cause last I heard Jerry McCoy has the fastest one running high 9's with a stock block?

Also please give us the build-up on this Syclone! I like hearing what the Sy/Ty guys are running:cool:

Originally posted by mytyphoon1993
He is the fastest AWD Syclone, McCoy is the fastest RWD Syclone.

Yeah I forgot McCoy was RWD...... Is anybody running faster than these guys with an aftermarket Chevy Bowtie V6 block yet?

Well the fastest SyTy would have to be Tom Ferrick's Typhoon, it runs faster then McCoys Syclone, I believe it does it in 9.84

TOM FERRICK'S RWD TYPHOON. "TYPHOON TOMMY"
turbosuperchargedpowerplants.msnw
:cool: ;)

WOW!!!

Damn!! I had a 93 Phoon and that just looks like fun!! I cant imagine such a "hefty" truck moving like that!!

THE FASTEST??

wait until after the nats.

there has been a sy already run into the 10.teens

No, want comment on who, just wait and see it for yourself. Plus I dont want to jinxs it. I will try to bust into the 10.0's with my sy this fall.

Wow this ins kinda cool buicks and sy's

Originally posted by mytyphoon1993
Well what happened to the truck.

TOM'S TYPHOON WILL BE AT ATCO RACEWAY & CEIL COUNTY DRAGWAY IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE. GETTING THE NEW ENGINE IN THIS WEEKEND.;)

I meant QWIKTURBO typhoon, but if tom wants to donate his old motor to me ill be happy to take it off of his hands.

Originally posted by V6QUICK
TOM FERRICK'S RWD TYPHOON. "TYPHOON TOMMY"
turbosuperchargedpowerplants.msnw
:cool: ;)

That is the guy i got my S2 from. Really nice guy only has one leg and drives the hell out of that thing. :D

BOY , WHEN TOM PULLS THE WHEELS 4 TO 5FT OFF THE GROUND AT THE TRACK YOU SHOULD HEAR ALL THE THE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HOW "GAY" IT LOOKS. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D