You can type here any text you want

System Revamp is Underway!

• Thread starter Thread starter dconnor
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
D

dconnor

I've made a couple of purchases in the quest to re-engineer my T's stereo system. So far I've gotten some really good deals on the following:

HiFonics Zeus Amp part# Z6400 , 85 watts rms x 4 @ 4 ohms

Audiobahn 12" sub part# AW1200Q , 700 watts rms

Plan is to run a component set in the doors (Audiobahn 6.5" ABC6003Q if I can shoe horn them into a set of Audiowizard's door pods... Eddie where ya at?! I need a quote!!!) or 5.25"s in some Q-forms kick panel pods. I'd like to run the components off of one pair of the amp's 4 channels @ 4ohms & the sub off of the other pair @ 2 ohms (Talked with a HiFonics rep who said this was VERY do-able)

Anyways just wanted to post an update & will be sure to make additional posts as the "new" system progresses. :)

Doug C.

Sorry Doug, I have been without internet access for 2 weeks (I am on my in-laws puter), just moved and will be back up in apx 2 weeks. I sent ya my quotes and my cell phone # so give me a shout and I will return your call.

I finished 6Appeals door pods for his 6.5" blues and they are a work of art! :) . As soon as I have my phone line hooked up (for internet access), I will post pics of the finished product. I have to get the hard copies scanned.

See ya guys in a few weeks! :cool:

OH YEA!!!!!!! Come to Daddy. I need some mid-bass. I'll post some pics of the panels installed with the 6 1/2's.:cool: ;) :p :D

Originally posted by 6APPEAL
OH YEA!!!!!!! Come to Daddy. I need some mid-bass. I'll post some pics of the panels installed with the 6 1/2's.:cool: ;) :p :D

I want to see the pics of the pods installed when you get time. Did you get my e-mails? I sent you the tracking #s for UPS for delivery to your addy on the box. FYI :)

Sounds like the beginning of a nice system. Are you planning on not putting speakers in the rear deck? If so, I'd suggest going with the 6 1/2s up front as the 5 1/4s might leave you lacking in the mid bass area. Just a thought.

I went with the 6.5" Audiobahn component system I listed above. Now I just need to find the time to pull apart the door panels to prep for the custom pods!

Doug C.

Back