You can type here any text you want

T-Top Shades - Thank You Dennis Kirban!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Antbankstwo3

Ordered these a while ago & finally got a chance to install them. I will say they are super easy to install, but most of all they definitely help with blocking the sun & heat. Especially being here in AZ. Although I love my T-Tops, it's nice to have the option to completely cover the T-Tops. They look good installed as well. I would recommend them if you are looking for a solution.

Thanks again Dennis!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 366
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 372
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988.6 KB · Views: 335
cool. I actually applied super dark window tint film to mine which works to cut a lot of the sun but its not 100% and its got a few wrinkles. That kit looks good. What did it set you back and is it removable?

cool. I actually applied super dark window tint film to mine which works to cut a lot of the sun but its not 100% and its got a few wrinkles. That kit looks good. What did it set you back and is it removable?

Per his website., they r $74.95 as Tonysmach stated below. I ordered mine awhile ago so the price might have changed. As far as removal, Yes, very easy to remove. I literally installed them in less than 10mins.

Last edited:
Thanks. I need to get a set of these. But new weatherstripping first!

Agreed! I just put all new weather-stripping in mine this summer. Wasn't too bad. Most time consuming was getting the old adhesive off. But luckily it wasn't much. I didn't use any adhesive this time around since I live where it doesn't rain much.

Ordered these a while ago & finally got a chance to install them. I will say they are super easy to install, but most of all they definitely help with blocking the sun & heat. Especially being here in AZ. Although I love my T-Tops, it's nice to have the option to completely cover the T-Tops. They look good installed as well. I would recommend them if you are looking for a solution.

Thanks again Dennis!
They look just like the ones I made 20 years ago. Got 2 pieces of 1/4" foam filled poster board from office depot, cut them to size, got a yard of headliner material from a local fabric supplier. A can of spray adhesive and I was done. Less than $20.

Can't find these on kirban's site.
What "reputable" vendor can I get them from?

Back