You can type here any text you want

T-Top weatherstrip??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buix893

Buick = $$$
Want to replace my weatherstripping on my T-Top car. To my surprise the t-tops are pretty clean, just some surface rust when I pulled the rails up, but still gonna check it twice. Who sells them?? Don't see em on g-body parts anymore, unless I am missing something

Gbodyparts has them, fleabay does too. NOS pops up here from time to time but is rather expensive. Make sure, if you are fortunate to not have a major rot, to POR this area now so you don't have a problem in the future before you put your stuff back together.

Can't find the NOS t-top weatherstrip at any place. I read that they were discontinued, and also that the metro brand weatherstrip was pretty darn good compared to the stocker

t top seals

i sell the metro moulded parts seals,have them in my own gn 350.00 +SHIPPING PM ME IF INTERESTED THIS IS A COMPLETE SET DOORS ,TRUNK,T TOP TO BOD AND T TOP GLASS SMOKIN DEAL

i sell the metro moulded parts seals,have them in my own gn 350.00 +SHIPPING PM ME IF INTERESTED THIS IS A COMPLETE SET DOORS ,TRUNK,T TOP TO BOD AND T TOP GLASS SMOKIN DEAL

that seems like a great deal. i remember when i bought my GM ones back about 10yrs ago,they were 65$ a side. i wish i would have bought a bunch of them.

Back