You can type here any text you want

T Type is done!!! Fresh paint job!!! Check it out!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks great - I knew you would be happy with silver. How close to DC are you? I get to DC frequently and wouldn't mind checking out the MB silver.

Rob

Looks great, How about a shot of the rear:cool:

It will have to do for now untill I can get some better ones. This is another from the first set :biggrin:

Attachments

• 0831080906a[1].jpg
    0831080906a[1].jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 527
Looks great - I knew you would be happy with silver. How close to DC are you? I get to DC frequently and wouldn't mind checking out the MB silver.

Rob

Hey Rob! You bet I am :biggrin: now I just need to fix my cooling issue. I'm going to put a new rad in this week that should help. I'm about 1hr give or take a few depends on how the traffic is moving. Next time you get up this way PM me before and we can swap #'s I'd be glad to show her off :biggrin:

Looks Great! I would have added a rear spoiler, color matched bumpers,and you need to get some back seat braces to avoid cracking around the upper quarter glass- especially on t-tops. How did you manage to get all the paint work done for 3 grand? im ready to do mine.

lookin good ;)

wow man she looks real good..i cant wait to do mine.. but after puttin money in the motor and tran im kinda toped out for now:D

Hey, I'll let ya paint mine for $3k !!!!! and a 12pk.

Looks great!!!

Thats not out of the question :D better be some good beer tho :D

Looks Great! I would have added a rear spoiler, color matched bumpers,and you need to get some back seat braces to avoid cracking around the upper quarter glass- especially on t-tops. How did you manage to get all the paint work done for 3 grand? im ready to do mine.

Thanks! I dont like the rear spoiler on T's, I never have only on GN's but thats just me. Thought about the bumpers but my GN has them so I wanted the things I dont have with the 87'. I'm happy with it. I know I need to get the seat braces it was on the top of the list but sunk to the low end for now, I need to get her going again. For the price.... best thing to do to save alot is get the car Media Blasted $350 took it down to the metal, part 2 I *had a family friend who was going to finish the car up but that became a mess so he made good in the end (saved alot) then I have a local paint guy with GREAT prices :biggrin: for the paint job..... I guess you just need hook ups :eek: :D

wow man she looks real good..i cant wait to do mine.. but after puttin money in the motor and tran im kinda toped out for now:D

Thanks Alex, I know what you mean.... I have a few money pits :eek: but you will be glad when you get it done!

I like the chrome. Its really tasteful and sets you apart from other silver TRs.
How many coats was that?

I am starting to like the silver Ts more and more.

Looks Good........:)

Back