You can type here any text you want

T-Type S10 for sale!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOMGBGT

doing the impossible...
white 93 chevy S10 king cab, long bed, WITH 87 T-TYPE MOTOR AND TRANNY INSTALLED!! but not finished.... needs some lovin and I dont have the time anymore. motors in and ready to rock, but needs to be wired and plumbed up. I have all the parts needed, as I had a rotten t type donor car. I got it all, computer, harness, radiator, fuel pump, turbo, you name it. willing to lose my rear and sell for $1500.00 to the first lucky guy to come along. it's white, the body has NO rust on it, yes not even on the famous firewall spots, none! mainland truck. moonroof too! too much to list, will be a rustang eater for sure. call Mark @ 590-4113

white 93 chevy S10 king cab, long bed, WITH 87 T-TYPE MOTOR AND TRANNY INSTALLED!! but not finished.... needs some lovin and I dont have the time anymore. motors in and ready to rock, but needs to be wired and plumbed up. I have all the parts needed, as I had a rotten t type donor car. I got it all, computer, harness, radiator, fuel pump, turbo, you name it. willing to lose my rear and sell for $1500.00 to the first lucky guy to come along. it's white, the body has NO rust on it, yes not even on the famous firewall spots, none! mainland truck. moonroof too! too much to list, will be a rustang eater for sure. call Mark @ 590-4113

No area code? you must be on an Island!

yes... hawaii... it says location on the top right guys... Oahu but yeah, it's in pearl city, hawaii on the island of Oahu and my area code is 808 but dont really want to ship this thing.

Back