You can type here any text you want

T-Type's in Skokie, IL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo38V6

I live in Skokie and I see T-Type's near my house almost every day. One is white and a few times, I've seen a black one. I'm curious to know if there are Buick owners near me. If you are one of the owners of these cars and want to meet another Buick owner in Skokie, let me know or respond to this post.

that must have been me cruising around with Brer Rabbit or turbocliff stalking me. Now that this has become public, i think im going to report it to the authorities and get a restraining order. Betty doesnt feel safe with all of these white t-types trying to find out her secret recipe.

Maybe that guy with the ratty white monte carlo is stalking you too. You know it had an OLDS 350 in it!:rolleyes:

i work in lincolwood, just bought an 87 gn yesterday, i have lack of power on take off, feels like maf

Don't push the car until you do a little read up on them and do yourself a big favor and buy a good scan tool.

Steve

any suggestions on a good scan tool? a place where it can possibly be dyno tuned? i appreciate any help. im used to working on tt v12 mercedes, but new to gns

any suggestions on a good scan tool? a place where it can possibly be dyno tuned? i appreciate any help. im used to working on tt v12 mercedes, but new to gns

any vendor here in this forum will have what you need;)

Turbo T's in Skokie Area

Turbo38V6,

I live on the border of lincolnwood and chicago.

My current ride is a stock Grey Metallic Turbo T Limited with 20K original miles.

It would be great to connect (over a few cold ones) with other turbo buick owners that reside in the hood.

Maybe we can even take over the "Superdawg" parking lot with our cars one of these nights:biggrin: .

DJH

I live in Skokie and I see T-Type's near my house almost every day. One is white and a few times, I've seen a black one. I'm curious to know if there are Buick owners near me. If you are one of the owners of these cars and want to meet another Buick owner in Skokie, let me know or respond to this post.

I seen to turbo-T today,It look pretty sharp but it's missing the back bumper fillers

DJH,

I'm always up for a few cold ones. I'm from India so even a few warm ones (neat) in the form of Johnnie Black. :-)

PMing you with contact info.

-Lloyd

Back