T6P upgrading their software

Be4u said:
Impersonating admin LoL!!! We have way too much fun over there.

Go ahead cartman...act like a c0ck again...attack me. Thats why I left this board in the first place...not because of admin but because of c0cks that must feel good about themselves when there the first person to talk sh1t.

I remember the good ole days when I would post a tech question and some c0ck would come in and talk sh1t. Buncha a$$holes around here...I cant stand the smell. TB smells like a$$ and they need to wash away the dingleberries like cartman and Shane to freshen the place up.

Interesting, you trash talk our board (and one of our Moderators), yet you see no problems in promoting the new updated version of T6P. If we smell that bad, then leave. Go crawl back to you own board tell those who care how you feel about TurboBuick.com.

Snorman said:
Tell 'em why you got a "timeout".
It was for trying to impersonate an admin (JayC) on the board.
:rolleyes:
S.

So you got caught wearing ladies lingere and they banned you :confused: Good thing your not an Elvis impersonator :D

CARTMAN said:
So you got caught wearing ladies lingere and they banned you :confused: Good thing your not an Elvis impersonator :D
Sorry bud, you must be confusing me with your mother. And I can see how, with her big, hairy @ss it's probably easy to do. :eek:
And BTW...it's "you're", as in "you are an idiot", not "your" as in "your lack of wits".
S.

gofstbuick said:
Interesting, you trash talk our board (and one of our Moderators), yet you see no problems in promoting the new updated version of T6P. If we smell that bad, then leave. Go crawl back to you own board tell those who care how you feel about TurboBuick.com.
Get serious. T6P is within the community. We all have the same interests. I'm not jockying for members...I was just informing for thoes that may care or may wonder why T6P was down. Y'all are a$$holes around here. Admin has issues. Y'all need to open your eyes and be a little nicer...remember, we all have the same interests.

I think the moderators that let threads that continue, that are about bashing other boards (here or at the other boards), have completely and totally forgotten about the concept of *Fast with Class*.

And for any member that has to hide at one board to post cheap shots at another board should be banned from both.

It really looks like some of the Buick Community has forgotten, what having class means.

Hey Snoreman

Snorman said:
Sorry bud, you must be confusing me with your mother. And I can see how, with her big, hairy @ss it's probably easy to do. :eek:
And BTW...it's "you're", as in "you are an idiot", not "your" as in "your lack of wits".
S.

You must be forgetting to put that Preposition H on the little lump between your shoulders 3 times a day again. I do applaud your attempt at using a word that's 4 syllables though.

Nothing like getting a schooling on spelling from someone that doesn't know a pronoun from a preposition :eek: .

Be4u said:
Get serious. T6P is within the community. We all have the same interests. I'm not jockying for members...I was just informing for thoes that may care or may wonder why T6P was down. Y'all are a$$holes around here. Admin has issues. Y'all need to open your eyes and be a little nicer...remember, we all have the same interests.

Actually, this was a nice thread until you decided you needed to get your rocks off at the expense of TurboBuick.com. Having 4 boards to post our issues and concerns is great IMHO. So since we're all the jerks (or should I say a$$holes) that you just described, then go to the other 3 boards. We won't miss you at all. We may all have the same interest, but my interest does not include going over to T6P to bash their members, administration or their board. I'm letting this ride, because it shows just how inconsiderate you are to this community and our board. So keep talking

CARTMAN said:
You must be forgetting to put that Preposition H on the little lump between your shoulders 3 times a day again.
What is "Preposition H", Rainman? Careful, you're (as in "you are") getting flustered. Time to take off your helmet and have a juice box.
CARTMAN said:
I do applaud your attempt at using a word that's 4 syllables though.
And I applaud your ability to actually spell the word syllable.
Sorry, gotta' go. Having a discussion with somebody who probably has their name written on their underwear just isn't fun.
:biggrin:
S.

gofstbuick said:
Actually, this was a nice thread until you decided you needed to get your rocks off at the expense of TurboBuick.com. Having 4 boards to post our issues and concerns is great IMHO. So since we're all the jerks (or should I say a$$holes) that you just described, then go to the other 3 boards. We won't miss you at all. We may all have the same interest, but my interest does not include going over to T6P to bash their members, administration or their board. I'm letting this ride, because it shows just how inconsiderate you are to this community and our board. So keep talking
What planet are you from? Your turning this on me? Look at these quotes...
shane said:
Fascinating
Joe Cancer said:
Yup,they finally set the clock back 1 hour.The rest of the country did it 3 weeks ago.
cartman said:
Arrgh why did Ibother going there to look? place is full or egos and retards Too bad they couldn't upgrade their members
I'm not talking sh1t about tb.com...just some of the dingleberries that polute the site. And I didnt say all the members here are jerks...why are you trying to make me look bad? Your going to brainwash people into thinking something that isnt correct. Thats weak.

I DID NOT come here to bash your members. I was simply passing along information to thoes that might want to know whats going on. Suddenly I'm a bad guy and get attacked by a couple of your great members. Now your going to Let it ride :rolleyes: ...good because people will read this and see how some of y'all are.

I simply came here and posted about the upgrade. If tb.com had an upgrade I'd appreciate if someone came to t6p and let us know.

Snorman said:
What is "Preposition H", Rainman? Careful, you're (as in "you are") getting flustered.

It's a play on words that not suprisingly rocketed over *you're* (spelled that wrong just for you ;) ) hemorrhoid of a head :D

Snorman, those are some of the most br00tal posts I have ever seen. Keep up the good work while I continue to wheeze-laugh. :biggrin:

Joe