You can type here any text you want

Ta 49 turbo. SOLD!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

datquick6

I have a TA49 turbo i bought from a member a few years back. I don't know how many miles it has on it but i havent put more than 300-500 miles on it. There is absolutely no smoke but has the usual slight/minimal play. I am only selling it since i got a good deal on a new te-60 that is now on the car. I ran it on 16-19 psi with no problems. The turbo comes with a precision turbine housing that has been painted with vht. Im not sure how long it will hold up. Also inlcuded is a HD wastegate and a billet inlet installed. Turbo comes as is with everything in the photo. If there is an issue once installed ill stand behind the sale. Keep in mind this is a used turbo with a few years of life on it.
Im asking 450$ shipped obo to the lower 48
Paypal only at 87national@sbcglobal.net add 3% or send as a gift. First to post one here is in line. If more pictures are requested i can post them here.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    898.4 KB · Views: 95
Heck of a deal , I just picked one up or I would be all over this and with the warranty . It will sell soon

I have a TA49 turbo i bought from a member a few years back. I don't know how many miles it has on it but i havent put more than 300-500 miles on it. There is absolutely no smoke but has the usual slight/minimal play. I am only selling it since i got a good deal on a new te-60 that is now on the car. I ran it on 16-19 psi with no problems. The turbo comes with a precision turbine housing that has been painted with vht. Im not sure how long it will hold up. Also inlcuded is a HD wastegate and a billet inlet installed. Turbo comes as is with everything in the photo. If there is an issue once installed ill stand behind the sale. Keep in mind this is a used turbo with a few years of life on it.
Im asking 450$ shipped obo to the lower 48
Paypal only at 87national@sbcglobal.net add 3% or send as a gift. First to post one here is in line. If more pictures are requested i can post them here.

Add a E85 conversion with this Turbo and your talking 11.50's all day ... great price on a very well proven turbo .. GLWS

Add a E85 conversion with this Turbo and your talking 11.50's all day ... great price on a very well proven turbo .. GLWS

Thanks, i never got to do any major tunning on this turbo but it really wokre the car up once i got past 16 psi. I wonder what it would do at 20+

If it's available still, I'll take it!!
Pm me PayPal info
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, i never got to do any major tunning on this turbo but it really wokre the car up once i got past 16 psi. I wonder what it would do at 20+
If it's available still, I'll take it!!
Pm me PayPal info
Thank you

Pending payment! Ill let you know if the deal falls through.

Back