TA alum heads new and complete!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
We have a set of new TA alum heads available, the SI or street version, with a Level 1 bowl work and the springs are set for a hydraulic roller cam. Similar SI heads are on GN's with 109 blocks running 9's.

The intake valves are 1.94" and exhaust 1.60" and are ready to bolt on and 8 bolt or 14 bolt block, and stock rocker assemblies can be used.

The customer sold his car and now does not need them?

List price is $1800 for the complete set of heads, but with the optional roller valve springs and bowl port work add $390 for a total of $2190. He will sell them for $1990 plus shipping.

These are still in the bag and never have been installed.

If you need to see a picture, got to the TA web site, if you are a serious, interested buyer, and need more info or specs e-mail me direct.

We have a set of new TA alum heads available, the SI or street version, with a Level 1 bowl work and the springs are set for a hydraulic roller cam. Similar SI heads are on GN's with 109 blocks running 9's.

The intake valves are 1.94" and exhaust 1.60" and are ready to bolt on and 8 bolt or 14 bolt block, and stock rocker assemblies can be used.

List price is $1800 for the complete set of heads, but with the optional roller valve springs and bowl port work add $390 for a total of $2190. He will sell them for $1990 plus shipping.

If you need to see a picture, got to the TA web site, if you are a serious, interested buyer, and need more info or specs e-mail me direct.
Will touni

I Will, if you ship to 98264 .