You can type here any text you want

TA49 Turbo Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BMFBUICK

I have a turbo I bought years ago. I was told it was a TA49 at the time. But now I think it is just a stock turbo with a TA49 (58mm) compressor wheel with a polished TA49 compressor housing because the turbine side is the same as a stock turbo. Except for a .965 wastegate hole. Would it be worth sending it to precision to do the turbine side of should I just buy a new turbo. I still have a stock torque converter.

I have a turbo I bought years ago. I was told it was a TA49 at the time. But now I think it is just a stock turbo with a TA49 (58mm) compressor wheel with a polished TA49 compressor housing because the turbine side is the same as a stock turbo. Except for a .965 wastegate hole. Would it be worth sending it to precision to do the turbine side of should I just buy a new turbo. I still have a stock torque converter.

I THINK ONE HAS MORE BLADES THAN THE OTHER THE TA49 HAS SEVEN AND THE STOCK HAS 6

Back