You can type here any text you want

TA62, MSD 50's, ext chip, posi rear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
TA62 turbo with heavy duty adjustable actuator. This was ran with a Terry Houston down pipe. And the waste gate hole is opened up to match. This is a low mileage turbo that is very tight still with no play, and is in very good shape. Since this is a TA series turbo it is 100% stock appearing because this one runs the Garrett stock appearing compressor housing and exhaust housing. $575 shipped with insurance. The Terry houston pipe will be available in another week if interested.

MSD 50's: high impedence for stock computers, only a couple thousand miles on them and always ran good fuel. $225 shipped with insurance.

Extender chip for MSD 50's: $60 shipped and insured.

Drum to drum stock GN posi rear end. $800 local pick up only but can deliver if your fairly close and can also get this to the Chicago land area. I live right outside of bloomington IL.

309-253-7991

Thdp

I would be interested in the THDP when it's available. What kind of shape is it in and any idea of a price? Thanks, Dan

This is off my buddies car and he told me it was in good shape. I won't post for sure about that until it gets into my hands, which will probably be this weekend. I've never sold a houston pipe so I'll do a search and find the going rate and it will be priced right around there.

Jason

gnis2quick: A board member (Delerius) had PM'd me before you posted about the turbo. I talked to him on the phone and he said he would take it. If he backs out you will be the first in line, and I will let you know asap.

Guys I actually have two sets of MSD 50's both sets are guaranteed to be real nice. I could probably get regular style 50 # chips real cheep for any body who bought a set of these 50's off of me. The extender chip listed above is the special chip for running a Translator plus set up. I will actaully have a Translator plus for sale next week.

Other injectors I have are a set of low impedence 65's and a set of regular 43's.

dsa87gn: The extender chip is for MSD 50's

Thanks for the inquiries and if any body has other questions please post or call me in person at 309-253-7991

Thanks again: Jason

Injectors/chip

Thanks for the info on the chip. I need to do some research on this setup. You are very generous to try to help, but I should look on my own first. I'll bow out...and good luck with your sale...

JN

I have a brand new TE 62 turbo, never been used from John Craig, but need a stock apprearing one to fit on the top of my hotair, would you like to trade?

Matt
twostout4u@hotmail.com

postal said:
dsa87gn: The extender chip is for MSD 50's

Looking for the other info..
Base Timing
DataStream Used
Idle RPM
Boost Setting Etc:

If you can get the number printed on the chip i can figure it out from there
should be a bunch of letters and numbers on it

The turbo and one set of MSD 50's is sold to Delerius

dsa87GN: I'll get you that number tomorrow. Sorry but things have been real messed up for me the last two days ( I'm supposed to pick up the other set of 50's, the houston pipe, that extender chip, and a few other parts from my good friend tomorrow).

I will also be listing a PT54 turbo for sale. This is off a car we bought for my brother in law. We bought this car off of Phillip Cantrell (Odell Cantrell's son) Its a REALLY low milage turbo but he F'd up the actuator bracket so he could "clock" his compressor housing down. This would be a great turbo for some one running an external waste gate or if you already have a heavy duty actuator you can put on it. $550 shipped

I would like the numbers on the Extender also. If dsa87GN passes and it has the things I want I'd like to be 2nd in line :)

Sorry guys, I've had a crappy week and I'm a little behind on some of this stuff. I got that number off the chip, wrote it down, and then lost the damn piece of paper! I will see if my buddy can meet me tomorrow or the day after and get the next round of parts, and actually get that chip into my hands.

Jason
309-253-7991

Back