You can type here any text you want

Tablet mount for Powerlogger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris996

I'm much newer to the game than most here and have tried using the search function , but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I've got the Powerlogger up and running on an inexpensive 8" tablet. I'd like to keep her mounted as another monitoring tool when it's not recording. Can anyone recommend a good mounting product. Seems as though a vent mount might work well, and utilize unused space in the car above the Scanmaster? Any input greatly appreciated!

You could buy the GNS Performance hidden tach bracket and fab up a mount off of that. I did it for my XFI dash
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This option is a lot less work; Arkon SM678...it's highly-rated on Amazon. You stick the included smooth, round plastic disk with adhesive pad to the console (assuming you don't have gauge pods there) ahead of the shifter, then the mount attaches to the plastic disk. I'm using it with a Samsung Galaxy S2 8" tablet. And it doesn't block the vents, either. The four bracket tabs are spring-loaded and clamp down onto the tablet securely.

http://www.arkon.com/product/SM678-cell-phone-holder-car-mount.html

aldldroid_tablet1-jpg.290461

Back