Tahdah.....

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
The car is finally done. IT has been sitting since July/Aug last year. I was able to start motor work right around New Years. Going through the motor was no picnic. The motor needed a new crank to say the least. My plan was to disassemble and let a mchine shop rebuild short block. The machine shop I used is not a know TR guy but does excellent stock rebuilds. During this build I discovered that when the motor was rebuilt (previos owner) the builders didnt put a slinger on the motr (helps keep oil back from front cover seal), there was no tensioner, and to top it off there was a hole in the oil pump housing. Well to combat the loss of oil pressure the "genius" builders decided a HV kit would make up the difference. I was advised by Dynotech against using an aftermarket cover. I was lucky enough to find a new Ac Delco (original GM) cover. The car started no problem and the oil was drained and looked clean. All have left is to put the hood on do the rear springs and take it easy for 500 miles.. Back in the saddle again and it feels great... Pics will be posted later this week.