TAIL LAMPS,GRILLE,MARKER LIGHTS,HEADLAMP BEZELS,GNX EMBLEM.

PIC'S GNXPipe5[1].jpg GNLeather4[1].jpg DSCI0057.JPG DSCI0061.JPG drag racing 024.JPG

MOST THINGS ARE NEW ON THIS CAR . TE-60 , MOTRON 60'S , LONNIES STAGE 2 WITH DEEP SUMP AND PAN , TRANSBRAKE, LINELOCKS, METCO REAR LOWERS , CARPET , HEADLINER, SEATS, GNX EXHAUST BY RICHARD CLARK , GNX SUSPENTION BY RICHARD CLARK INSTALLED AT WORLD OF MOTORWORKS , GNX DASH WITH REAL GNX BOOST GAUGE, MOTOR BUILT BY GEARHEAD OUT OF TEXAS , REAR REBUILT WITH 342'S STOCK , LS1 MAFF & TRANSLATOR, FRONT & REAR FILLERS , BASS TUBE IN TRUNK WITH AMP & IT ROCKS . $ 20000.00 CASH TAKES IT .

Last edited:
Riff Raff, please dont take this the wrong way bud, but you really need to post some better pictures. Maybe use a better camera. I am just saying this because if potential buyers are far from you, pictures are all they have to decide whether to contact you or not. Just trying to look out for you brother. Glws.

Riff Raff, please dont take this the wrong way bud, but you really need to post some better pictures. Maybe use a better camera. I am just saying this because if potential buyers are far from you, pictures are all they have to decide whether to contact you or not. Just trying to look out for you brother. Glws.
weather is the problem . so I used what I had . some are better then none . car is currently stored .

Would u do 160 for light bezel and corner lights and how much is shipping for 07083[/quote]
$ 170. SHIPPED. NO 3%. THATS THE BEST I WILL DO .

I may be interested in the taillights. Which ones are they? One picture shows tinted taillights another picture shows non tinted?

I may be interested in the taillights. Which ones are they? One picture shows tinted taillights another picture shows non tinted?
FIRST POST ON PAGE 1 SHOWS THEM . BIG PIC'S . THEY ARE CLEAR . IF YOU WANT TO BUY THE TINTED ONES THEY GO WITH THE CAR FOR 20 Gs .