Tail light help

Tilt wheel??

Does the Third brake light work and the others don't. It's the turn signal switch specifically the white wire is broken. Over time it fatigues. It will usually work when the wheel is all the way up but not down.

So your brake lights and turn signals work but the running lights dont?

:mad: My tail lighs are not working!! Brake lights and turn signals work. Fuse is ok. Any thoughts?
From the looks of this it's your "RUNNING" lights that do not work correct?

If this is true, Remove the drivers side sil plate and the kick panel also. now you want to locate a "brown" wire that goes under the sil-plate to the back of the car. This brown wire is your "running light" wire. Once you locate it you need to check for voltage at this point. Hook the tester up to the wire and one lead to ground and now turn on the running lights "Voltage?" If Yes, Go directly to the back of the trunk on the drivers side and check the brown wire there. If you DO NOT have Voltage- This means there is a break in that brown wire somewhere. At this point go back to the drivers side front. and now you should just tap into that brown wire and run yourself a new wire all the way into the trunk to the brown wire at the factory harness.

Or you can try to find the spot in that whole wire where it is broke. Either way you will end up splicing the wire.

Scot W.

Yeah it has a tilt wheel.
I will look today for the infamous brown wire. I 'll keep you posted.
Thanks fellas.