You can type here any text you want

Talking about being scared of fire!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
WTF, why did he jump out of the car? no flames in the cab, well very little on the passenger side no smoke etc. car could have been stoped on the track and not crashed if he stayed in it. o well i can't be mad i wasn't in his shoes so i dont know what was going on.

WTF, why did he jump out of the car? no flames in the cab, well very little on the passenger side no smoke etc. car could have been stoped on the track and not crashed if he stayed in it. o well i can't be mad i wasn't in his shoes so i dont know what was going on.

hope you saw the hole vid . becuase the car has a inside vid to. that dude is crazz!!

i did see the whole video. from what i could tell, there didnt look to be much of any smoke in the cab when he bailed out. now when he jump out and it hit the tree or whatever that was the smoke and stuff started to fill it up. i was just saying im suprised he didnt stop the car on the track since it was almost slowed all the way down and then bail out. anyways glad to see he is ok thats alll that matters. an boy was he movin

Looks to me he took a bigger risk by jumping out, would have been bad if he got tangled up in some way trying to bail. :confused:

what is crazy he didnt had to jump.I have drive these small car,there are not eaze car to drive! I thing the dude freak out!!:eek:

I've seen the car but don't know the guy..all I can tell u is there's a wall @ the end of that track. I think that's what he was trying to avoid. Another racer hit the wall & got killed there a couple of years ago. On a 7 sec TR btw...

there could have been more smoke then we think as some cameras don't seem to "see" smoke. i tried recording a city car smoking real bad but in the video you could barely see any smoke at all.:confused:
Maybe one of the camera experts here can chime in.

Back