You can type here any text you want

TAMPA BAY TurboBuicks-Step Inside

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tbirdv6

Turbo Buick Celebration May 6

Lets all get together & develope a meeting place on I-4 & go to this 20th year event

This is the event that is usually @ Race Rock every year for our cars-but unfortunately its closed-now this is the replacement
Lets give the Orlando Chapter a showing

Here's the details:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally have confirmation on our show to replace Race Rock. It will be at the Celebration Town Center on Sunday, May 6th, just off I-4, near Disney and US192. The town will have the brick Market Street blocked off for show participants. I have attached a few pics of other shows that they host there.

The layout and atmosphere is top notch with restaurants, shops, movie theater and hotel all within walking distance.

We have raffle items donated by RJC Racing, GBody Parts, Dennis Kirban and Special Additions with much more on the way.

Keep checking back here for more specifics, but as always this Free show is open to Turbo Buick powered vehicles only and is not a judged show, but a casual gathering for TB owners to hang out for an afternoon and put our cars on display for the Celebration spectators. We hope everyone can make it this year.
Attached Images

Damn, I'm betting I won't have my car back from KDK by then. But Celebration should be a great spot for the gathering, good choice!

Can't wait, love the area, sorry to here that we won't be going back to R/R

had a lot of fun at that place!!!!!!!!

just not sure what car to bring?

it's tough to have choice's!!!!!

thanks JD

see ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

I think I have it worked out to go. I suggest we meet on hwy 579 just south of I-4 at the gas station again. 9:30-10 am.

This is the 1st exit east of I75 where Lazy days rv is.

Back