Tampa/ St. Pete Engine Rebuilder

bigboy25

Looking for someone in the area that does good work for rebuilding bottom ends and port/polish work. So far, Engine Lab in Tampa seems like the most reputable. Let me know. Thanks

I can tell you where not to go.. Ron Kendzior Race Engineering in Palmetto.

Better Think Twice On The Engine Lab Deal ,they Did One For A Guy I Know ,and now It's Only Good As A Door Stop Or Boat Anchor

How can I find Don Cruz?

Don Cruz sounds like the man. Does he have a shop in Tampa? Any clue on what his shop his called? I guess I will try to do a google search on him. Thanks

I don't think Don has a shop. I could be wrong though. Julio from Alkycontrol has had some recent engine work in the PInellas area, he may be able to recommend a shop.

Back in the day we used to use this machineshop in Riverview and had pretty good success with him. I dont remember the name of the place but the owner's name is Gil. Its right on 301 when you get off of the crosstown.

JD has worked on my car and I can't tell you what a great job he did. Hope to have more work done soon.

Back in the day we used to use this machineshop in Riverview and had pretty good success with him. I dont remember the name of the place but the owner's name is Gil. Its right on 301 when you get off of the crosstown.

This is right by where I work...I've noticed the place but not the name. If the OP wants I'll make a point to note the name of the shop.

engine rebuilder

Try CRE machine shop In Orlando. There pretty good with these engines.

Try CRE machine shop In Orlando. There pretty good with these engines.

CRE is gone. But Dave Hartman bought it and now its Hartbeat Racing in Mt Dora. He did my 109 last year and did a great job, in fact its going into my new T Type soon.