You can type here any text you want

Tampa Turbo Regal Garages?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I may or not be able to help. If I cant, i'll lead you in the rite direction. Look me up when you get here.

Hey Razor!

I'm looking forward to coming down for 6 months & getting away from this Alaska cold (it's -15 today). I want to check out your TTA & your Alcohol Kit in action. I also want to find out where I can have some fun!! :D

Good luck on your move down. I'm wearing t-shirt and sandals.. its going to be a blistering 63 degrees tonite..burrr :D

See ya man.. that 7 mile bridge from McDill to St. Pete is one of my favorite testing grounds.. 7 miles long, flat, concrete, two lanes in each direction..car rides at 55 mph really nice .. rite

Look me up..my info is on my link at the bottom.

My tranny only works on 3rd and 4th :( so I'm limited to 29 PSI in 3rd and 4th.. Wonder why I keep going through trannies :D

Re: Hey Razor!

Originally posted by Cool87GN
I'm looking forward to coming down for 6 months & getting away from this Alaska cold (it's -15 today). I want to check out your TTA & your Alcohol Kit in action. I also want to find out where I can have some fun!! :D

I hope you can make it down here from the frigid North. It'll be a good break for you. ;)

Florida...

I can't wait to come down. I will there until mid June. I will have to bring my GN down. I may have to bring my new turbo down & strap it on the GN after I get it fixed. I will look you Guys up (Razor & Red Regal T). I would love to hit one of the GN get togethers. :cool:

Find us every Saturday nite at the Largo Cruise.......about 20 minutes from the Base.

It's on!

I need to get in touch with you Guys when I get down there next week. It should be a lot of fun in Tampa these next 6 months. Can I get your phone #'s sent to my email account (Red Regal & Razor)? It is: savercool@hotmail.com. Thanks,:cool:

I'm finally down here...

I was supposed to go to the Middle East & things have changed for the time being. I would like to have a good time before I go if I have to. I need to come out to Largo. I'm totally new to this area though. Thanks, Email me with your info: savercool@hotmail.com

Looking forward to having another in the area. I can tell you that John and Julio are both two very nice guys that can help you out a lot. Trust me I needed it:o

True!

It's always good to have some more people around that can help out with our cars. John & Julio are both cool!

There is Aaron at Tru-Value performance in Palm Harbor who specialized in TR's for a while.

-DC

Back