TB.com Gear

Yeah, I want to know too! I've finally decided to get the thong underwear for my wife and the damn store is closed or something. :mad:

Any of the moderators know what's going on? Everything else seems to work. Another thread back in January indicates a problem. Has it been down that long?

I think it has been down since January. Like late Jan I think I noticed it was closed.

I wanna get the thong for my g/f. :D

its been down longer than that... i sent an email to "jason" i think.. and got no responce... anyone know some place that works, where i can buy TR cloths and such?

I too need some more TB.com stuff. My shirt (the one from the nats two years ago) has seen a lot of use.

-Jade

The store was shut down because of licensing problems (lack thereof) and trademark infringement. Apparantly some a$$hole at GM thinks that we're big enough to actually steal money from their deep pockets. You'll find less and less with the powersix logo on it due to these problems. A certain vendor has been rumored to tattletale on little peoples like Jason.

Fiddlesticks!!!

Looks like I'm going to have to resort to drawing a power six symbol onto a pair of white thongs for my wife...... :eek:

That ought to be pretty.

On a side note, I spoke with a guy down at Super Chevy when it was in Indianapolis about trademarks and such. He said the exact same thing about Chevy, Olds, Pontiac and most of the other automakers. They are all taking the logo power away from their vendors. This guy couldn't even sell a "Heartbeat" license plate with Impalla SS on it. He said he's constantly got GM execs stopping by his booths to make sure he's not being a bad boy.

Well thats just retarded.

I dont understand why they wouldnt like people promoting their vehicles, and keeping them alive and strong.

Maybe if dumb@ss General Motors didnt discontinue everything for such a well known car with a thriving community, they wouldnt be so worried about other vendors making money off their trademarks. What are owners of these cars supposed to do when GM stops making parts, and stops licensing vendors?!?

It's just as stupid as stopping production of Camaro and Firebird. It seems like one thing after another with GM these days.

I am working with Sweat X right now on a new store . will be open as soon as all the details are worked out.

Bruce
WE4

Originally posted by WE4
I am working with Sweat X right now on a new store . will be open as soon as all the details are worked out.

Bruce
WE4

Great to hear, have a ballpark guess on when the grand opening might be?

-Jade