TE 44 modded

boosted-para

I have a TE 44 modded for a hot air car. It can easily be reverted back to 86/87 car.
It is a 0 mile rebuild. Was told by Limit but can't verify.
I have had the turbo years, bought it this way, am selling cause I am getting different turbo.
Person before me ran this turbo without issues, but he to went a different way so I ended up with it.

Make offer, shipping possible

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 122
Is it bigger then the factory one off an 86 and 7 year car?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If I can't acquire a turbo on happy with the car is getting a big block

To anybody wanting to get this turbo for an IC car, I have an almost new TE44 compressor housing in *perfect condition that you could simply replace the modified one with and run it. Cheap. $45 shipped.

*Perfect condition means perfect working conditon but has some dirty spots that may clean up to look new......I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

boosted-para I would have made my own 4sale thread but I thought this may help you out getting a sale for your turbo. I'll remove this post if you like.

To anybody wanting to get this turbo for an IC car, I have an almost new TE44 compressor housing in *perfect condition that you could simply replace the modified one with and run it. Cheap. $45 shipped.

*Perfect condition means perfect working conditon but has some dirty spots that may clean up to look new......I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

boosted-para I would have made my own 4sale thread but I thought this may help you out getting a sale for your turbo. I'll remove this post if you like.
I'll take it if it's not marred up

whoever buys it with the welded comp housing .. if they don't want to use it .. I would buy the comp housing