Te-60

Just seeing if your still interested in my TSM 70, been trying to PM you for a few days but your box is full. I would like 1,100 shipped if still interested. I also have pics.

Originally posted by Nojug
Just seeing if your still interested in my TSM 70, been trying to PM you for a few days but your box is full. I would like 1,100 shipped if still interested. I also have pics.

sent you a PM

Your PM Box is full as well. what i was saying though is a certain Vendor will be offering 70bb turbos at agreat prices so im hold off for that. if yours is a 70bb and your negotiable on the price, that could change things a bit.

A 70 bb wont make as much power as a 70GTQ why do you think everyone is running the 70GTQ. Oh well your decision

A 70 bb wont make as much power as a 70GTQ why do you think everyone is running the 70GTQ. Oh well your decision

Yeah but my cars a street car and Im looking for something that will spool easily on the street with a decent stall speed. Doubt Id be using that extra horsepower from one stop light to the other. If HP was really an issue Id get a 76GTQ.