You can type here any text you want

Te45a vs billet 6265

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ulose2av6

Ok which ones gives more power spool up etc. With my combo should I go with the larger billet turbo. Also I have 3800 stall is this to much for the billet turbos? And what stall is recommended

Ok which ones gives more power spool up etc. With my combo should I go with the larger billet turbo. Also I have 3800 stall is this to much for the billet turbos? And what stall is recommended

From what I have read... the billet 62 probably can make more power than the 45A.... but a 3800 stall is too much.

What parts do you have now?

The 3800 stall is IMHO maybe a little loose even for the 45A.

IMHO.... a billet 62 is 9 sec capable... with around a 3000 stall +/- depending on housing configuration and if it is a BB or not....

IMHO the billet 62 is the bomb for a street car...it is all the turbo one will need to stretch most 109's to their physical and mechanical limits... yet only need a street friendly converter. They really have made a sweet turbo here...

HTH

I have a stage 1 274". How about the bb 6776? I basically drive it on the street. M&a alum heads.

I have a stage 1 274". How about the bb 6776? I basically drive it on the street. M&a alum heads.

Sweet.

With that many cubes....and a stage block.... good heads....go for it... the new billet 67 in a BB would be great...... probably only need a 3000 - 3200 stall.... IMHO....that would be one bad @ss street killing combo....

Back