Tennessee area dyno event.

strungout6

Was wondering if anybody wanted to get together and go do a couple dyno pulls. I know Delk performance in Lebanon has a dyno. I have been curious on what actual numbers my car is putting down. Would love to meet up with some other turbo-6 guys and possibly make a day of it. It does not have to be Delk, that is just the only place I am familiar with. I used to take my turbo Mustang there.

There is a new dyno in Hendersonville. I think he calls his shop derailed motorsports. Also Steve's performance in Lebanon just up 231 from delk. Steve's does dyno days pretty regularly and is cheap.

FYI, I worked at Delk from 2001-2004 and had a silver twin turbo 2000 GT. I just sold my GN, but if I pick up a new car by the time you get around to getting this together, I'll be in for it.

Thanks. That helps a lot. Besides Delk have you had any personal experience with the above listed businesses?

I've been to Steves for a dyno day and they did a good job. They ran cars through quick. It's a dynojet installed in ground, so it's quick on and off.

I worked with the Red Star performance guy at Nissan, but no experience with his shop.

I live in Hendersonville and have plenty of friends that know the derailed performance shop guys. No experience with their shop though.

I just checked out Steve's facebook page. I think Ill wait till his next dyno day and go there. Looks like a cool place.