You can type here any text you want

Terminally ill boy's wish

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JimP

I sent him a shoulder flash and a card this morning. If there are any other LEO's firefighters, EMS workers, or anyone who wants to send this boy a card I'm sure he would appreciate it.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region...n-beach-police-grant-terminally-ill-boys-wish

All Nathan Norman wants for Christmas is the swag of cops, firefighters and paramedics – his heroes.
Nathan, a 6-year-old boy battling terminal brain cancer in Rustburg, Va, admires no one more than people willing to risk their own lives to save the lives of others.
His Christmas wish recently floated 900 miles south, to Boynton Beach, where the city's cops, firefighters and paramedics are now sending a box of "get well" cards, agency patches, posters, shirts, hats and autographed photos to Nathan's home.

Nathan has been fighting brain cancer since January 2009, when doctors found a tumor. They immediately operated. But over the next three years, the brain cancer progressed.
Now, Nathan has an inoperable tumor in his spine. He has been through three surgeries and six rounds of chemo, but none have moved the boy closer to getting better.
Virginia State Police recently put out a special request to police agencies across the country.

Do you know where i can send stuff to this boy address or a phone to contact his fam?

Do you have an address, I'll send him a card and a shoulder badge from my department. Maybe, some bugles if I can score them from the chief.

found it
Send Christmas cards to:
Nathan Norman

81 Dunivan Drive

Rustburg, VA 24588

This poor boy.........I feel so damn bad for him.:( It's so uplifting that all those guys are doing such nice things for him.........it's hard for me to keep a dry eye...........life.............it's so damn unfair for a lot of people, especially this little boy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

It breaks my heart. I couldnt even imagine what the family and he is going through. All i can do is send some stuff and hope it makes his day.

Good for you, man...good for you. And may the Lord bless you also.

Bruce '87 Grand National

This poor boy.........I feel so damn bad for him.:( It's so uplifting that all those guys are doing such nice things for him.........it's hard for me to keep a dry eye...........life.............it's so damn unfair for a lot of people, especially this little boy.

Bruce '87 Grand National
Really hard to keep a dry eye I agree. Seen it on the bullet and am sending cards in the morning!!!

Sent him a card out.. I hope all LEO and first responders flood him with cards..

Randleman Fire Dept and all the other Randolph county fire depts has stepped up for this.

Nice to see that i'm not the only Firefighter on TB.com

Thanks guys for what you do for your community =!!!

Back