You can type here any text you want

Terry Houston

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tracy

What is the deal with Terry Houston?? I orderd a DP eons ago and keep getting the runaround.

Nobody there can give me an honest answer, so I'm cancelling my order and I 'll just have to use my POS 3' that vibrates like crazy. Maybe putting the flex joint back on will help.

:confused: :confused:

Holly crap! I dont want to say what I heard about that dude but its real bad and he will be enjoying free room and board for awhile.

Jason

I talked to John's Performance as well - he was promised the first 5 units and is getting the runaround also. Vendor problems-production problems - blah-blah-blah. Another example of how not to run a business. Great products from what I hear- really a shame. Makes me want to create my own DP and market it. Maybe do a once a year production run in the winter.

I know there is not a huge market for these, so why not just be upfront with customers and tell them they are not availabe indefinately??

I was really excited about a new THDP. The one on my car is a piece of garbage, but it'll have to do for the summer I suppose. At least the new flex pipe should stop the car from vibrating so much.

There have been plenty of cars that have run into the 11's on a stock down pipe. Really... no bs..

Thought i'd toss that bone in. You can get the flex from JC Whitney as well..

HTH

Ohh there was another company making the TTA downpipes.. Mease.. but dont know if he still does/will make/can get a hold of him/etc...

?????????????

You best hope the one you get,[if you ever do], is better than the last one I installed.
I ended up cutting it in 3 pieces, shortening it at the flex, and rewelding it to get under the car. A real POS in my opinion.. The pipe was so messed up, that the flex was clear out under the rocker panel....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chuck,

I also cut my Houston pipe into three pieces and welded it back together. Flex was was out into the rocker and I cut off the original mounting tab and welded a tab to bolt it into one of the starter bolts.

Mine had to be cut at the bend because the it also came under the rocker and banged it. Took about an inch or so off. Also had to take the tab off and reweld it.

You'd think for the amount of money that thing was, it would just slide right in. Not the case...

ATR (Applied Technologies & Research) made/makes a 2.5" replacement and a 3" upgrade for the TTA.
It doesn't have the flex pipe, but like Razor said JC Whitney.

Chuck Leeper

Anyone needs a Terry Houston downpipe installed.. this is the person to contact..

teeee heeee :D

Back