Test and Tune @ Rockingham on 10/1

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
A couple of us are going to the Rock on Friday night for their test and tune. Come on out and join us.

Sully

Originally posted by V6 Beast
A couple of us are going to the Rock on Friday night for their test and tune. Come on out and join us.

Sully

Your signature sure has shrank alot! :D You're not going to start hiding little secrets now that you're one of the big dogs are you?:eek: ;)

K.:D

A. The sig was just too much.
B. I'm not a big dog.
C. You know my "street" car is mostly stock anyway :D

Looks like we are going to Farmington on Thur instead of the Rock on Fri.

Steve

A. The sig was just too much.

I agree!!

B. I'm not a big dog.

You are since you ran that secret 9-sec. pass!! :D

C. You know my "street" car is mostly stock anyway :D

I know, I can't wait to see that "new" race car make some passes here soon! ;)

K.:D :eek: ;)

at this point we have 6 confirmed turbo regals and a firebird. Anyone else care to join the party??

Originally posted by sydwyndr
...at this point we have 6 confirmed turbo regals and a firebird.

So.... Who's going to volunteer to make sure the firebird's hood is shut and pinned down this time!?:D There's enough rednecks with V8 cars running no hoods, we don't need to add a V6 into the mix too.:eek: :D

K.

I don't care who you are thats funny right there !
is slow grey going to be there to "turn up the heat", I'm sure it's not. I'm begining to wonder if there is any more heat in that A/C deleated, obnoxisly LOUD, race car that is driven on the street.:D

Originally posted by TurboIndian
...I'm beginning to wonder if there is any more heat in that A/C deleted, obnoxiously LOUD, race car that is driven on the street.:D

Not me, I'm just beginning to wonder!:confused:

One of these days I'll decide to build the car either the way I want it, or to race that TSM class. Hey it's only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D