You can type here any text you want

Test Drive Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
After having my GN sit for a week with no turbo, I finally got it back together and took it out for a test drive. Trying to sort out my new combo. Just recently put in my built 200-4R out of my wrecked WH-1, along with a ProTorque 3200-3400 stall billet convertor. Also did some rear suspension work at the same time. Then I was given a loaner Precision TE-61 to try on my car!!!:biggrin: Still running the stock IC and 009s for now...

Anyway this guy in a worked 5.0 comes up behind me at a light, making a left turn. I see the cowl hood and all and just had that feeling he wanted to play. So the traffic clears some and he comes up beside me. Im cruising about 50mph or so and give it some gas. He opens it up and I hear the Flowmasters rumbling and just lay the hammer down. The Mickeys didnt even flinch and I was at 18psi in no time! I lifted when he was about 3 lenghts back...

I saw him again today at a WaWa when I had the DD Silverado. I wonder how he wouldve felt being embarrassed with his hot GF in the car!!;) Shame Grundy says I cant drive the GN to work...

Nice kill! The Stangs do sound good but loud don't mean fast!:o

Grundy does say

not to drive the car to work but u must put gas in it, take it to shop for maintenance, go to car shows, et cetera.

how do you find all these races in northern DE??? this area seems to be dead everytime i have my car out

how do you find all these races in northern DE??? this area seems to be dead everytime i have my car out

Right place at the right time, I suppose. Just happened to run into them sometimes. Most of the time I see all the nice cars when Im in my DD Silverado, and not when I have the GN out...:(

Back