You can type here any text you want

TGTA#002 gets its first official kill! :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fly89gta

Went out for a cruise tonight for a little while, just to relax and unwind from a long week of work(haven't had a day off since last weekend) and to look at some Scanmaster data to figure out why i'm running so damn rich. I'm going on Rt. 1 i come up to a light and what happens to pull up next to me? 01-02 Stang :) So i'm like ok..i'll see if he makes a move. Well he loads the rear, so it's on. I bring it up to around 1700-1800 rpms. I launched rather well(to my surprise,though i did just have the rear suspension done)and i was off, i have him by about 2.5 car lengths by 90, then i let off because i had to get on another road. Granted this is by no means telling track times(soon to come) but i'm happy. Car felt good, turbo is spooling up a little slow since i'm running so ****in rich. I'm gonna throw a different FPR in before i order my AFPR to see if that helps. But overall she's running really smooth and strong :):):):)

EDIT: I normally don't street race, not my thing but there were NO cars on the road, just wanted to make that clear in case some of you guys jump on me :)

Like it or not this is a street racing section. Dont worry about people jumping on you, though it seems like that happens too often here sometimes:rolleyes:

Good kill. He probably thought he was next to a 305 T/A and the whooooosh:D

What makes you think it is running rich

Back