TH Test pipe w/dump and new ATR Sway bar

buickwe4

I have a used 3" Terry Houston SS test pipe w/dump and a brand new never used ATR 1 3/8" rear swaybar for sale. The test pipe does have a small dent from removal that should not affect flow.

Test pipe w/ dump - $70+shipping

ATR Sway bar - $145+shipping

Pics here: http://community.webshots.com/album/313868599JVJEEH?615

If you can't see the pics I can email them.

ATR bar

I'm interested in the swaybar. How much would shipping be to 76040? Please PM me with amount.
Marty

'71Buickg.s. you're second in line for the sway bar as I got an email about it an hour before you. So I'll let you know if the deal falls through.

Okay, '71Buickg.s. you are first in line now. The other guy backed out because he bought a wolf sway bar instead. I'll pm you some shipping quotes asap.

Ok, both guys that wanted the sway bar bought different bars so it is still for sale.

It looks like it would be around $20 to ship it UPS ground. I'm only in Racine on the weekends otherwise I'm in college at UW-Milwaukee so if you wanted to meet it would have to be a Friday night or Saturday. I do take paypal to youngje@uwm.edu. Also your PM box is full.

Mike Bariso there are 2 or 3 people ahead of you for the bar right now. I'm just working out shipping with Spot_My_6 right now. I'll let you know if things don't work out.

The bar is sold. I have three people waiting on the pipe. Esasky's85GN, Gregg Miller, and then my 1st gn in that order. I pmed Esasky's85gn this morning so I'll give that a day or two before I move on to the next person.

Joel,

Payment sent for dump pipe through Paypal. Please let me know when you ship the pipe. Thanks again!

Spank

:D