You can type here any text you want

Thank you Overhaulin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aminga

Chicks Dig the powerbulge
They built up a buick and actually used a Buick Motor and didn't just slap a small block chebby crate engine in there.

damn. they finally did something different for once and I missed it. I was actually gonna watch it too then I decided to go spend money at sears:rolleyes:

I think the show was from 2006, because the owner said several times '05 was a bad year for him and now with his car being on Overhaulin, 2006 was going to be a great year. I had the remote in my hand, ready to change channels if I saw the Chebby :eek: crate motor... but some of the builders wore TA shirts so all was well... they used a TA 462 and it was a great show and the car looked awesome!

Have you guys ever wonder what FOOSE would do to a GN if it were ever on the show? Do you guys think he would paint it black again? Leave the stock interrior? Keep a V6 Turbo as the motor? Ive always wondered what he would do with a GN. If you look at the way he designes (paints) the cars.. Its always multiple colors.. Every time he switches out the motor, it is always with a Crate motor.. So what you think he would do with a GN?? Do you think he would do a great job with it, or do you think he wouldnt???

Have you guys ever wonder what FOOSE would do to a GN if it were ever on the show? Do you guys think he would paint it black again? Leave the stock interrior? Keep a V6 Turbo as the motor? Ive always wondered what he would do with a GN. If you look at the way he designes (paints) the cars.. Its always multiple colors.. Every time he switches out the motor, it is always with a Crate motor.. So what you think he would do with a GN?? Do you think he would do a great job with it, or do you think he wouldnt???

I actually talked w/ him one day for a while about TRs. he loves them, his best friends dad had one growing up. They "lightly" crashed it one night, and Foose had to fix it before the next day. Because of the body shop they had, they got it all done but the paint, and they didnt get in any real trouble. He asked me my plans, and he said it sounded like the way he'd do one given the task.....
Basically, shaved smooth, left blk or blk and something 2 toned, 19"/20" staggered, and dropped real low. Simple interior w/ better seats wrapped to match OEM, and a good stereo. Engine would be cleaned up and repainted, bigger turbo, and bolt ons, but deff a tranny build. I talked w/ him for about 15 minutes, at one opint, 10 at another. VERY cool guy, and suprisingly respects the 231!

Heres a pic of us;

Attachments

• 311.jpg
    311.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 474
Chip Foose can come and take my GN anytime he feels up to it. I will even let him have it for a month instead of the one week he usually gets.I think he would be happy to see a car that did not have any rust to fix. He does some sic work. Mr Foose are you listening? :biggrin:

Bryan

Back