You can type here any text you want

Thanks to all...BG

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnxtc2

Staff member
Give a thanks to all for the BG event.

Give some special thanks to:

- Cal Hartline for running around tuning everyones car
- Holly Hartline for the behind the scene stuff and the tent rental
- New Orleans guys for cooking some great food: Crawfish (I only tasted 2 tails) deep fried chicken (sh!t was good) and the ziti (I had 2 servings..hmmmm)
- The two steak cooks.
- Tony, Dave and Willard for the advice
- Louie for hanging in his RV keeping cool until the gates opened

and last but not least Otto for all the help.

Oh yea, Jason you owe me 4 days worth of storage for your rims;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Anytime Billy. Thats an awesome machine you have there. You hard work is paying off.

BTW Are you keeping that 1/8 mile pass a secret?

Billy, thanks for taking the time to tell me about your distributor set up. It is pretty slick.

Billy, Thanks for pulling our trailers out of the mud. We'd still be there waiting for the ground to dry up!

The pics don't do your car justice Billy. A very very impressive machine. Thanks for hanging out, if it's possible try to make Reynolds we will be cooking again!!

Nice to finally meet ya Billy! Your a class act:cool:

The pics don't do your car justice Billy. A very very impressive machine. Thanks for hanging out, if it's possible try to make Reynolds we will be cooking again!!

I couldn't agree more. Billy has really paid attention to the details. I can't wait to see what his next 1/4 mile timeslip is :eek:

Back