You can type here any text you want

The Atomic GN for Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

I have a couple new ideas floating around since I have to much time to think about things right now. :confused: Put the bumpers and wiper motor back on this car and it would be a very violent street car:eek: It is a great race car also, the numbers show that! Several people on this board have seen the car and know it was done right. A few more suspension mods and the car could only get faster:cool: The parts list is never ending and I am not going to waste any time on that unless someone is very interested:o I don't need to sell the car but money talks and B/S walks. The DLS motor has 50 passes on it. I will NOT part the car out don't even ask! Let me know if you are interested in this one of a kind Atomic turn key street/strip true GN for $23,000 firm;) Car is certified ready with 10 point cage.:cool:

Attachments

• wheels and tires for sale 2 001.jpg
    wheels and tires for sale 2 001.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 574
  • wheels and tires for sale 2 012.jpg
    wheels and tires for sale 2 012.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 578
Winter hasnt even started yet and you going stir crazy already :eek: :biggrin: What are you up too??

I knew it would wake someone up:) Dennis you should know me well enough. There is another one right around the corner. I want a frame off, power coated maybe even tube chassis,stage 2, big turbo and light weight badazz Atomic GN II. I'm looking. If nobody buys my Atomic GN? I will run 2 classes next year:) Not a problem!! I'm doing fine, how are you and the gang?? Is Jim home or driving? Keep in touch

You will never build one for this price!!! I will prove it too :)

That aint no lie.
Tony , I was hoping to run you at Gateway next season. Don't step it up too much as I can't compete:biggrin:

Bryan

Dont worry. I will be back!!! Same car or another one done a little better and faster. Time will tell? No rush. I can tell you this Bryan you will wear on your low mileage car more ways then one. Do you have a cage in your car? What kinda of motor are you having built? HP?? Fuel Pump? Chip only?

Tony, as most people who buy low mileage cars, my INTENT was to leave it mainly stock...that didn't happen.
I have beat myself up over caging this car and decided recently that I bought the car to enjoy it not as an investment, it is getting caged over the winter, and then painted as well.
RPE has built a forged, girdled 109 stroker for me. Billet roller cam, 9:1 compression, I am re using my GN1 aluminum heads. I haven't upgraded the fuel system yet. I run a FAST XFI in the car now and have a Turbonetics GT-K 850 (72mm) turbo and run ALKY. Currently the injectors are 72's and are too small. I don't know what the HP numbers will be but I am hoping to be in the mid 9's with AC. I know that hoping and achieving are two different things but that is where I want to be.

Bryan

That car should run good now, No? You are running a stock pump? Get out:) Thats good if you are. What has your car ran? Did you ever race it when I was there? I cant remember.

Tony It has a Walbro 340 in it now, I think I want to give it a little better FP. I have not run the car as it is. I ran it at the Midwest Challenge in 07 and blew a head gasket at half track on my first run off of the trailer!!! It still managed a 12.58. At that time I still had the CPT 66 BB turbo on an unopened motor with ALKY, no front mount, no HR bar, no GN1's, no FAST, no ported intake. The car was alot of fun but not fast enough. I was pretty impressed with the CPT 66 BB turbo from Turbonetics.
I decided to pull the original motor out of the car and store it. Bought a block and sent it to RPE, waiting for the fun next season.

Bryan

I remember you asked me about the cost of building a hot 109 . Take Care and keep in touch.

I will keep you posted. Look forward to seeing you at Gateway.

Bryan

Back