You can type here any text you want

The Awakening Part 6-14

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Paul,
Thank you for your comments. I am glad my story inspired you in such the way it did. My inspiration was for a dream I had about my girlfriend and I. I based it off of what I think would happen if it did happen and I would cope with the loss. Many of the details in the story are personally related to me. First year of college, my father passed away of cancer last year, and I did work in a pizza place when I was younger, etc. I am sorry to hear about your brother, and I hope the building of your Grand National brings you only fond memories of your brother. I know I would do the same to remember my brother if the same happened to him. Once again, thank you for your praise, it really does help.

Adam Rohrbach

wow!! fo Shizzle!

ADAM!!!!!!!! Dont stop now keep going!! No really keeeeep goooooooing!!! you know liek the energizer bunny!!?!?!!!11!!

lol GREAT story bro i really ENJOYED IT, man, that last race had me going for a second wow. and i shedded a few tears when amber died... very touching and thanks for the story. you should get it made into a book!!!!!

- Cody

I could do the book idea if I revised it and made it a tad bit longer, which wouldn't be hard to add a page here or there. Thank you for the compliments. I won't guarantee a sequel, but if I get a good idea, you all will be the first to know.

Back