You can type here any text you want

The Best Idea Ever

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hemi8

Goin Sideways
Installed the TurboTweak 6.0 chip with Datalogger this weekend. Connected my wideband to the datalogger and it took me all of about 1 hour for the whole install. No more of this stab the gas and pray to sweet Jesus the mixture is right old school crap. This chip is a smart chip, it adjusts the injector duty cycle to hold the wideband at what ever I set it at, which currently is at the default of a safe 10.8. Now I can spend time enjoying the car instead of being fearful of, is it going to explode this time? The temp outside dropped 25 degrees and the humidity is much lower than yesterday so what will the 02's be today......blah blah blah, what a perfect solution. Thank You Eric, you have hit a bullseye and solved so many problems with this setup. Beautiful product, the car flys.
Mike
86 GN

Installed the TurboTweak 6.0 chip with Datalogger this weekend. Connected my wideband to the datalogger and it took me all of about 1 hour for the whole install. No more of this stab the gas and pray to sweet Jesus the mixture is right old school crap. This chip is a smart chip, it adjusts the injector duty cycle to hold the wideband at what ever I set it at, which currently is at the default of a safe 10.8. Now I can spend time enjoying the car instead of being fearful of, is it going to explode this time? The temp outside dropped 25 degrees and the humidity is much lower than yesterday so what will the 02's be today......blah blah blah, what a perfect solution. Thank You Eric, you have hit a bullseye and solved so many problems with this setup. Beautiful product, the car flys.
Mike
86 GN

How many Wide Band Adjustment points across the rpm band are there?

1st/2nd gear, 3rd/4th and mid boost.

No more of this stab the gas and pray to sweet Jesus the mixture is right old school crap. This chip is a smart chip, it adjusts the injector duty cycle to hold the wideband at what ever I set it at, which currently is at the default of a safe 10.8. Now I can spend time enjoying the car instead of being fearful of, is it going to explode this time? The temp outside dropped 25 degrees and the humidity is much lower than yesterday so what will the 02's be today......blah blah blah, what a perfect solution. Thank You Eric, you have hit a bullseye and solved so many problems with this setup. Beautiful product, the car flys.
Mike
86 GN

Couldn't agree more.

How many Wide Band Adjustment points across the rpm band are there?

WOT A/F is user adjustable for 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th, also for mid boost only (over 3 lbs). You can also turn off closed loop (independantly) for those three parameters.

The other adjustable parameters are Base WOT fuel, 1st/2nd timing, 3rd/4th timing, WOT TCC lock MPH, and Base Mid boost fuel.

Back