The current top 10 fastest buicks..

Originally posted by Big Stu
I could do a top 10 updated... It would take a bit though. As for the kenny and conley thing, don't forget conley has a tt big block in that camaro vs tt 272 in an oldsmobile body for kenny. Conley said he used to put basketballs in the inlets while the car wasn't running to keep crap out, and forgot to remove them for the best out of 3 that day. Kenny ran 6.8s? at 208 with that stage 2.:cool:

I would like for Stuart to put together this list.
I had made a list up a year or so ago and Chris deleted.

:mad:

Let me know if you need my help!!!

I could do a top 10 updated... It would take a bit though. As for the kenny and conley thing, don't forget conley has a tt big block in that camaro vs tt 272 in an oldsmobile body for kenny. Conley said he used to put basketballs in the inlets while the car wasn't running to keep crap out, and forgot to remove them for the best out of 3 that day. Kenny ran 6.8s? at 208 with that stage 2.:cool:

Lets not forget, Conleys car was about 800#'s heavier too. As far as Alvin and Kenny go.....mine is a single turbo, both of those guys have/have twins :D

And a small turbo it is;) Don't worry bill, you'll be at the top of the list until someone dethrones you, or....:D :eek: How was conley's car heavier? I thought most of the parts on the camaro are carbon fiber? Let me know.

And a small turbo it is;) Don't worry bill, you'll be at the top of the list until someone dethrones you, or....:D :eek: How was conley's car heavier? I thought most of the parts on the camaro are carbon fiber? Let me know.

Now I CAN fit a basketball in mine!!!!(turbo that is:D ) Conley was racing in a ProStreet class at the time he went up against Kenny in Bristol, I am pretty sure he had to weigh 2900 pounds plus for the class with a twin turbo bbc. I looked at Kenny D's car , very impressive, he had a Liberty and a GForce trans on hand, it was pure prostock and I am only guessing but I suspect it weighed in the range of 2000#. I am not worried but I hope there is someone out there gunning for me, keeps it interesting and keeps the Buick thing alive, I finally have some sort of idea on the clutch adjusting now, probably just in time to have worn out my engine!

Yeah, I think when you guys get the clutch nailed there is a 7.15 or better in that car. Can you get the weight down any further?:)

We should have the following colums.

-Owner
-Driver
-Tuner
-ET
-MPH
-Car Weight
-Turbo Size
-Tire Size
-Chassis

T6p.com has a list, but I doubt its been updated recently.

So maybe everyone can go over there and post their quick times!

Originally posted by John Wilde
We should have the following colums.

-Owner
-Driver
-Tuner
-ET
-MPH
-Car Weight
-Turbo Size
-Tire Size
-Chassis

Yeah, and if you know a damn thing about your car. I'm sick of pocketbook cars, and these guys that can't even tell me what size turbos they have(names withheld). I would add transmission to that also....:cool:

Yeah, I think when you guys get the clutch nailed there is a 7.15 or better in that car. Can you get the weight down any further?:)

As far as the wight goes.....I'd rather turn up the boost than diet;)