You can type here any text you want

the daily driver GN vrs several Ls1's and fbodys

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
the GN was running bad ass all weekend.. with some hand me down parts from my Ttype and a second nozzle for the alky with a new Turbo Tweak chip for 72#
Decided to take the daily driver out to the street races and remind these younger guys what a Turbo Buick is..

here is what some of the f-body victims had to say..
weekend action - Corpus Christi Street Scene Forums

here is a pic of my daily driver GN.. runs low 11's on drag radials before the latest upgrades..
PICT0078.JPG

here is a quote from one of the nos fed fbody victims

From what I heard of the weekend action the little buzzin half dozen in the Buick owned all who had the misfortune of lining up against it (I think it was an all F Body ass kicking weekend for the Buick).

The most heard quote of the weekend was something like "damn that thing has one hell of a top end"!

Nice, I love getting the f body guys all worked up too! BTW, where did you get that nice banner on your garage wall at?

a member here on here" TB.com" Donnie Green made it for me

It looks like the guy 1badZ95 was trying to pull it off like he beat you PaCemkr86.

Nice job man.

Good to hear about Buick's beating the crap out of other cars.

Assert your authority, and show no mercy.

:)

yeah he was trying.. good thing the people behind us that were there said something

Crush them and put it on video.

Then point and laugh for show after you burn em'. :)

Sounds like fun, Phil. I miss the days when a 11-sec. car was competitive around here on the street. Anymore it seems you need to run in the 9's to low-10's or you end up running the 13/14-sec. ricers.

K.

The Whinnnner not the winnnner

The Camaro Z28 guy is a badsport making excuses. I had him covered by a car length but I missed a shift and i think we had already gone thru the 1/4, when he missed 5th he quit and you gotta race to the flag/end. Sounds like you CLEANED UP, hey just finished putting in a Translator from a friend of yours Pacemkr a good guy goes by notacarlo he said you were on the otherside of the big state of Texas.

ah.. you know my buddy Dan??

btw i will be in Dallas next weekend and plan on looking up you guys when i get there

Back