You can type here any text you want

The Final t-type look Lots Of Pics***

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
so here is what i want my car to look like, ecept black and with boss 20" 335 rims, and the GNX/ others are diffrent ideas for my car.

Whaddaya Think...

Attachments

• zbuick3.jpg
    zbuick3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 882
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 840
  • 83TtypeLeft2.jpg
    83TtypeLeft2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 807
  • 84%20buick%20regal.jpg
    84%20buick%20regal.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 965
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2,106
And this is the car Currently... The last pic is of the raccon I almost hit, but instead it turned into a standoff TB vs. Masked Bandit... Who won??:biggrin:

Attachments

• STP60925.jpg
    STP60925.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 765
  • STP60924.jpg
    STP60924.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 792
  • STP60926.jpg
    STP60926.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 776
  • STP60928.jpg
    STP60928.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 733
so here is what i want my car to look like, ecept black and with boss 20" 335 rims, and the GNX/ others are diffrent ideas for my car.

Whaddaya Think...

My 83 looks just the first one...only I got the dimpled GNX joints on mine and they're 16" i believe.

My 83 looks just the first one...only I got the dimpled GNX joints on mine and they're 16" i believe.

same color scheme, blackout conversion, and grille color... I have some rusty 17 inch d'z on my car that are curbed on the passenger side. :biggrin:

Please don't go over 18" wheels. You're not driving a donk afterall and the mods to make sure that the suspension works right will be extensive. To get any kind of traction with the stock suspension a 20" tire will be a pain to say the least and if you want to go down the track it aint happening. The sidewall may allow it to handle slightly better but you'll have fitment issues and traction will be lost if you decide to give it a little gas. Do some searches in the suspentions section and you'll find lots of answers for your questions.

hello; That second one (navy blue) I think is the balls but stay away from that SUV look with 22 inch inch wheels. But there's a members white one that's super also.
Just another A-holes opinion. And we all have one.
IBBY

Please don't go over 18" wheels. You're not driving a donk afterall and the mods to make sure that the suspension works right will be extensive. To get any kind of traction with the stock suspension a 20" tire will be a pain to say the least and if you want to go down the track it aint happening. The sidewall may allow it to handle slightly better but you'll have fitment issues and traction will be lost if you decide to give it a little gas. Do some searches in the suspentions section and you'll find lots of answers for your questions.

Dont wanna Donk... just for it to look good on a daily basis, I was told that wire rims are bad for every day driving because the spokes tend to bend and can shoot off, have any suggestions charlie...

Dont wanna Donk... just for it to look good on a daily basis, I was told that wire rims are bad for every day driving because the spokes tend to bend and can shoot off, have any suggestions charlie...

Wire wheels are a pain for sure. To make them work right you need to have the tool so you can "tweek" them back into alignment. If you find one that you like and it doesn't weigh to much you should be good. I'll see if I can find a link to the 17" GNX style wheels for you.

Wheels and stance make the car. Someone should definitely tell the guy that owns the car in that first pic that.

I think that anything over 18's on these looks like sh!t. The proportions just aren't right. And I don't like the forklift tire look.

Just ANOTHER A-holes opinion. :)

wheel and tire size has been discussed quite a bit on here. You should go to the the suspension section and look up some threads that have pics of wheel and tire combos. IMO, 17s look the best. Still looks a little big but there is enough room to get some tire under there. Gotta have some room for tire sidewall deflection. After all, these are 3400+lbs cars we are driving, not hondas

Back